With blinks of eyes, Artmatrix Technology Sdn Bhd is now celebrating its 17 years as one of the leading One-Stop-Solution-Provider in Design, Manufacture, and Supply of Office Furniture, primarily to corporate offices and institutions. Artmatrix Technology Sdn Bhd, incorporated since June 2005, focuses on R&D, branding, marketing, distribution and project management of system furniture whereas Artmatrix Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (its 100% owned subsidiary) focuses on complete manufacturing support.
With the combined complementary experience and expertise of the top management and its dedicated staff, the company successfully penetrated the local, regional and global markets within a short period of time. Today, global operation showrooms are established in the metropolis of the United Kingdom, Indonesia and Thailand.
With a decade of hard work, our products have reached 5 continents in 22 countries. In 2011, Artmatrix expanded by acquiring 85,000 sqft premises at Taman Perindustrian Selesa Jaya, Balakong, Selangor. The new premise is in full operation since February 2012 which houses 16,000 sqft of showroom space.
The new premise of Artmatrix was transformed from a 16 years-old abandoned building to a “Green Factory” – fully refurbished in accordance to comply with Green Building Index (GBI), an industrial tool. In 2014, Artmatrix has been officially certified with GBI certification.
• Be among the top 3 companies involved in the office furniture business in Malaysia.
• Delivering our products & services to meet customers’ requirements or standards through the creation of an environmentally friendly and conducive working culture focusing on continual improvement.
• Passion for a close partnership with clients to understand their needs and translate their vision into reality.
• Dedicate to innovation and adoption of new technology in our product design.
• Strive to create a globally recognized Malaysian brand.
• Determine to become a design-centric organization that cares for its people and the environment.
• To provide a wide range of well-designed and functional office furniture solutions and comprehensive project management at affordable prices to our clients.
Simple and minimal procedure save time and improve productivity. Simple routines have a greater impact.
Taking responsibility is a privilege. Our ability to take responsibility and make decisions is definite.
Our products have both form and function and also quality. Products and services provided are tailored to customer’s needs.
Leaders in product design, product range and processes.
Care for the people and society.
ARTMATRIX is recognized as being one of the best office furniture providers in the world. Committed to providing the finest quality of office furniture, creating an exceptional customer experience, and being an enjoyable place to work. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved.
And we are honored to be acknowledged for our efforts. What follows is ARTMATRIX’s Company Awards and Recognition – some honors and awards as determined by third-party evaluators.
Singapore Green Building Product (SGBP)
• Prime Minister Hibiscus Award 2014/2015 (PMHA)
Notable Achievement in Environmental Performance
• Green Building Index 2014 (GBI)
• The Inaugural Interior Industry Awards 2014
Silver Award in Innovative Products Category (XENIC)
Gold Award in Interior Products for Furniture, Finishing & Fitting Category
• REKA Awards 2021 – Interior Products Category
• The Sustainable Business Awards (SBA) 2020/21 SME Overall Winner
• REKA Awards 2020 – Interior Products Category
(KNIT Sofa & KNIT Coffee Table)
• REKA Awards 2019 – Interior Products Category (Chatty Booth)
• MIIP Interior Industry Awards 2018
• MIIP Interior Industry Awards 2014
• Malaysia Interior Design Awards 2014
• Enterprise 50 Award Programme 2009
• The Brandlaureate SMEs Chapter Awards 2009
• Honesty Enterprise – Keris Award 2008
• Golden Bull Award 2008
To achieve great things, we have great concerns on quality; building quality and products quality. We are committed to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to improve organizational performance. There are two major ISO Standards accredited to Artmatrix; ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management and ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental Management.
ARTMATRIX TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD is committed to undertaking a product stewardship program, under which all products manufactured by ARTMATRIX TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD can be returned through the selected distributor for recycling at end of product life. No other costs are chargeable to the consumer apart from transport mobilization cost to ARTMATRIX TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD with the following address:
Lot 32789, Jalan 5/1A,
Taman Perindustrian Selesa Jaya,
43300 Balakong, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
ARTMATRIX TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD ensures that all system furniture, model: SIMPLEX, TRENDX PRO, I-MODE, TRI-X PLUS, IF, I-BEAM, XENIC, E-STILTS and XERA, return at product end of life will be recycled through relevant resource recovery networks and will not be sent to landfill or incineration.
Please contact your distributor of ARTMATRIX TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD products to arrange the return of goods. Consumers are responsible to dismantle the furniture before transport for easy mobilise. Tax receipt or some other documentary evidence from the original purchase must be retained in order to facilitate resource recovery.
Artmatrix as a designer and manufacturer of office furniture is committed to the following:
1. Meeting and exceeding customer requirements and satisfaction.
2. Conformance and continual improvement of our Integrated Management System.
3. Protection of the environment and meeting our compliance obligations of quality and environmental regulatory and statutory requirements.
In pursuing of the corporate Integrated Management System Policy, we adopt the following strategies:
1. Developing a sense of self belonging personal responsibilities.
2. Work closely with customers to better understand their needs and expectations with value-added quality.
3. To provide a framework for establishing and reviewing Quality and Environmental objectives. and
4. Make the policy available to the public.