We know what ART is, as it is about “the use of skill and imagination in the creation of aesthetic objects, environments, and experiences”. Whereas in the word MATRIX itself as in mathematics, it is defined as a rectangular array of numbers, symbols or expressions.
As in our company corporate Logo, it is called a 3 by 3 square matrix. As both words come together as ARTMATRIX, we knew simple lines matrices will create great objects if interwoven together with innovative ideas.
• Be among the top 3 companies involved in the office furniture business in Malaysia.
• Delivering our products & services to meet customer's requirement or standards through the creation of an environmentally friendly and conducive working culture focusing on continual improvement.
• Passion for a close partnership with clients to understand their needs and translate their vision into reality.
• Dedicate to innovation and adoption of new technology in our product design.
• Strive to create a globally recognized Malaysian brand.
• Determine to become a design-centric organization that cares for its people and the environment.
To provide a wide range of well-designed and functional office furniture solutions and comprehensive project management at affordable prices to our clients.
Simple and minimal procedures save time and improve productivity. Simple routines have a greater impact.
Taking responsibility is a privilege. Our ability to take responsibility and make decisions is definite.
Our products have both form and function and also quality. Products and services provided are tailored to customer’s needs.
Leaders in produt design, product range and processes.
SERVICE ABOVE SELF
Care for the people and society.
ARTMATRIX is recognized as being one of the best office furniture provider in the world. Committed to provide the finest quality of office furniture, creating an exceptional customer experience, and being an enjoyable place to work. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved. And we are honored to be acknowledged for our efforts. What follows is ARTMATRIX's Company Awards and Recognition – some honors and awards as determined by third-party evaluators.
• Singapore Green Building Product (SGBP)
• Prime Minister Hibiscus Award 2014/2015 (PMHA)
Notable Achievement in Environmental Performance
• Green Building Index 2014 (GBI)
• The Inaugural Interior Industry Awards 2014
Silver Award in Innovative Products Category (XENIC)
Gold Award in Interior Products for Furniture, Finishing & Fitting Category
• Malaysia Interior Design Awards 2014
• MIIP Interior Industry Award 2014
• Enterprise 50 Award Programme 2009
• The Brandlaureate SMEs Chapter Awards 2009
• Honesty Enterprise - Keris Award 2008
• Golden Bull Award 2008
To achieve great things, we have great concerns on quality; building quality and products quality. We are committed to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to improve organizational performance. There are two major ISO Standards accredited to Artmatrix; ISO 9001: 2008 – Quality Management and ISO 14001; 2004 – Environmental Management.
ISO 14001:2004 (Standard M'sia)
ISO 9001:2008 (Standard M'sia)
ISO 9001:2008 (Ukas M'sia)
ISO 14001:2004 (Ukas M'sia)
PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP POLICY
ARTMATRIX TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD is committed to undertaking a product stewardship program, under which all products manufactured by ARTMATRIX TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD can be returned through the selected distributor for recycling at end of product life. No other costs are chargeable to the consumer apart from transport mobilization cost to ARTMATRIX TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD with following address:
Lot 32789, Jalan 5/1A,
Taman Perindustrian Selesa Jaya,
43300 Balakong, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
ARTMATRIX TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD ensures that all system furniture, model: SIMPLEX, TRENDX PRO, I-MODE, TRI-X PLUS, IF, I-BEAM, XENIC, E-STILTS and XERA, return at product end of life will be recycled through relevant resource recovery networks and will not be sent to landfill or incineration.
Please contact your distributor of ARTMATRIX TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD products to arrange return of goods. Consumers are responsible to dismantle the furniture before transport for easy mobilise. Tax receipt or some other document evidence from original purchase must be retained in order to facilitate resource recovery.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Artmatrix as a designer and manufacturer of office furniture is committed to the following:
1. Meeting and exceeding customer requirement and satisfaction.
2. Conformance and continual improvement of our Integrated Management System.
3. Protection of environment and meeting our compliance obligations of quality and environment regulatory and statutory requirements.
In the pursuing of the corporate Integrated Management System Policy, we adopt the following strategies:
1. Developing a sense of self belonging personal responsibilities.
2. Working closely with customer to better understand their needs and expectations with value added quality.
3. To provide a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
4. To make available to the public.